lap joint flanges A flange connection is to attach two pipes, fittings, or equipment to each flange, and then add a flange pad between the two flanges. A detachable joint that bolts the flanges tightly together.Tools
Tools: two pipes, fittings or apparatus
Usage: cast iron pipe, lined rubber pipe
Special points: easy to remove, high strength, good sealing performance
This connection is mainly used for the connection of cast iron pipe, lined rubber pipe, non-ferrous metal pipe and flange valve, etc. The connection between process equipment and flange is also flanged.
The flange connection process is as follows:
First, the connection between the flange and the pipe shall meet the following requirements:
1. The center of the pipe and flange should be at the same level.
2. The sealing surface of the pipe center and flange is 90 degrees vertical.
3. The position of flange bolt on the pipe should be consistent.
Second, gasket flange gasket, the requirements are as follows:
1. In the same pipe, flanges with the same pressure should choose the same gasket so that they can be exchanged later.
2. For ducts with rubber sheets, gaskets should also be rubber, such as plumbing.
3. The selection principle of gasket is as close as possible to the small width selection, which is the principle that should be followed in determining that the gasket will not be crushed.
Third, connecting flange
1. Check the specifications of flanges, bolts and gaskets.
2, the sealing surface should keep smooth and neat, must not have the burr.
3, bolt thread should be complete, can not have a defect, chimney should be natural.
4, gasket texture should be flexible, not aging, no surface damage, fold, scratch and other defects.
5. Before assembling the flange, clean the flange, remove oil, dust, rust, etc.
Fourth, assembly flange
1. The flange sealing face is perpendicular to the center of the pipe.
Bolts of the same size are installed in the same direction.
3. The flange installed on the branch pipe shall be more than 100 mm from the outer wall of the riser and 200 mm from the wall of the building.
4, do not bury flange directly underground, easy to be corroded, if must be buried underground, must do the anticorrosion treatment.
Flange types are divided into threaded flange, welded flange, loose sleeve flange according to the fixed way of flange and pipe, and can be divided into smooth type, concavity type, tenon groove type, lens type and trapezoid groove type according to sealing face form.
The thickness of flange with different pressure and the diameter and quantity of connecting bolt are different for low pressure small diameter wire flange, high pressure and low pressure large diameter welding flange.
Flange gaskets also have different materials depending on the pressure, ranging from low pressure stone pads, high pressure stone pads and Tetrafluorine mats to metal mats.
The flange connection is easy to use and can withstand greater pressure.
Flange connections are widely used in industrial pipelines, such as butterfly valves, gate valves, check valves, etc.
The main features of flange connection are convenient disassembly, high strength and good sealing performance. Installation method
Blue requires two flanges to be parallel, the flange's sealing surface must not be bruised, and to clean up. Flange gasket should be selected according to design regulations
If you require further information or you do not see what yo need in our web,please do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be happy to help you.
contact us any time：email@example.com