Plate flanges can be divided into carbon steel flange, stainless steel flange and alloy steel flange according to material quality. Flange structure form has integral flange and unit flange.
1. manufacturing standards: national Standard, American Standard, Russian Standard, Japanese Standard, German Standard, European Standard, Electric Standard, Chemical Standard, etc.
2.Applications: widely used in natural gas, electricity, petroleum, chemical, industrial, pharmaceutical, pressure vessels, etc.
3. machining method: high precision NC lathe turning, common lathe finishing, argon arc welding and so on
4. production technology: professional integral forging, forging manufacturing, etc. The production process is mainly divided into four kinds: forging, casting, cutting and crimping
Flat flange standard system
1) nominal pressure: 0.25Mpa~42.0Mpa
2) Series 1: PN 1.0, PN1.6, PN2.0, PN5.0, PN10.0, PN15.0, PN25.0, PN42 (main Series)
Series 2: PN 0.25, PN0.6, PN2.5, PN4.0
The flange sizes of six grades of PN0.25,PN0.6,PN1.0,PN1.6,PN2.5,PN4.0 belong to the European flange system represented by German flange and the American flange system represented by American flange.
Sealing surface form: plane (FF), process surface (RF)
Product parameter list
Application range of steel pipe flanges in European system
Sealing surface typenominal pressure PN/MPa（bar）0.25（2.5）0.6（6）1.0（10）1.6（1.6）2.5（25）4.0（40）Facet (RF)DN10-2000All-plane (FF)DN10-2000
Plate flange characteristics: flat welding flange and pipe connection is to insert the pipe into the flange hole to the appropriate position, and then weld. Suitable for pipeline systems with low pressure grade, low pressure fluctuation, vibration and vibration. The advantage of flat welding flange is that it is easy to be aligned in welding assembly, and the price is relatively low, so it has been widely used.
If you require further information or you do not see what yo need in our web,please do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be happy to help you.
contact us any time:firstname.lastname@example.org