1. Steel tubes with different diameters can be produced by using strip steel of the same width, especially those with large diameters can be produced by using narrow strip steel.
2. Large diameter spiral welded pipe under the same pressure conditions, the stress of the spiral weld is smaller than that of the straight seam, which is 75% ~ 90% of that of the straight seam welded pipe, so it can withstand greater pressure.Compared with the straight-seam welded pipe with the same outer diameter, the wall thickness can be reduced by 10% ~ 25% under the same pressure.
3. The size is accurate, the general diameter tolerance is not more than 0.12%, the deflection is less than 1/2000, the ellipticity is less than 1%, generally can save the sizing and straightening process.
4. Continuous production, theoretically can produce infinite length steel pipe, cutting head, cutting tail loss is small, can improve the metal utilization rate of 6% ~ 8%.
5. spiral welded pipe compared with the straight seam welded pipe, it is flexible to operate and convenient to change varieties and adjust.
6. Light weight and low initial investment.Can be made into a trailer type mobile unit, directly in the pipeline laying construction site production of welded pipe.
7. Easy to realize mechanization and automation.
If you require further information or you do not see what you need in our web,please do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be happy to help firstname.lastname@example.org.