Different boilers have different pressure, usually we can know, according to the boiler pressure points, mainly have low-pressure boiler, medium-pressure boiler, high-pressure boiler, ultra-high pressure boiler, sub-critical boiler, critical boiler, supercritical boiler and ultra-supercritical boiler, etc
(1) low pressure boiler outlet steam boiler pressure is less than or equal to 2.45 MPa, the steam temperature as the saturation temperature, or is not higher than 400 ℃;
(2) medium pressure boiler with 2.94 -- 4.90MPa steam pressure at the outlet.The parameters of the power plant boiler in our country current series, medium pressure boiler outlet steam pressure is 3.83 MPa, the steam temperature is 450 ℃;
(3) boiler with outlet steam pressure of 7.84 -- 10.8MPa.Power plant boiler in our country current parameter series, high pressure boiler outlet steam pressure is 9.81 MPa, outlet steam temperature is 540 ℃;
(4) boiler with outlet steam pressure of 11.8 -- 14.7MPa.Series of utility boilers in our country the current parameters, the superhigh pressure boiler outlet steam pressure is 13.7 MPa, steam outlet temperature is 540 ℃, the minority is 555 ℃;
(5) boiler with sub-critical pressure and outlet steam pressure of 15.7 -- 19.6MPa.In power plant boiler series current parameters, subcritical pressure boiler outlet steam pressure is 16.7 MPa, outlet steam temperature of 540 ℃ or 555 ℃, the minority is 570 ℃;
(6) boiler where the steam pressure at the outlet of the supercritical pressure boiler exceeds the critical pressure.The critical pressure of water vapor is 22.1MPa.At present, the supercritical pressure used in power station boilers is mostly between 25 and 27MPa.
If you require further information or you do not see what yo need in our web,please do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be happy to help you.
contact us any time:firstname.lastname@example.org