Seamless tube is a strip of steel with a hollow section, Seamless without seams around it.
In terms of both international and domestic markets, the existing production capacity of seamless pipe (including petroleum pipe) has been greater than the demand.Therefore, the emphasis in the future should be put on giving full play to the capacity of the existing units, the development of high strength grade, high resistance to damage, high resistance to corrosion of the oil pipe, high pressure boiler tube and cylinder tube and other products.
I. seamless pipe process flow
Tube billet heating - inspection - skin - - - perforation, pickling, grinding, dry lubrication, welding head, cold drawing, solid solution treatment, pickling, pickling passivation - inspection - cold rolled - oil - cutting head - dry - polishing, polishing, inspection, identification, finished product packaging
Two, the classification of seamless pipe
Seamless tubes for construction (GB/ t8162-1999) are seamless tubes for general and mechanical construction.
2. Seamless pipe for fluid transportation (GB/ t8163-1999) is a general seamless pipe for water, oil, gas and other fluids.
3. Seamless tube for low and medium pressure boiler (gb3087-1999) is a kind of high quality carbon structural steel hot rolled and cold drawn (rolled) seamless tube for manufacturing various kinds of structure low and medium pressure boiler superheated steam pipe, boiling water pipe and locomotive boiler superheated steam pipe, large smoke pipe, small smoke pipe and arch brick pipe.
Seamless tubes for high pressure boilers (gb5310-1995) are seamless tubes of high quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless heat resistant steel used for heating surfaces of water tube boilers with high pressure and above.
5. Fertilizer equipment with high-pressure seamless tube (GB6479-2000) is applicable to the working temperature for - 40 ~ 400 ℃, the working pressure of 10 ~ 30 ma chemical equipment and pipeline of high quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless tube.
Seamless tubes for petroleum cracking (gb9948-88) are seamless tubes for furnaces, heat exchangers and pipelines used in petroleum refineries.
7. The steel pipe for geological drilling (yb235-70) is the steel pipe for the geological department to conduct core drilling, which can be divided into drill pipe, drill collar, core pipe, casing pipe and sedimentation pipe, etc.
8. Seamless pipe for diamond core drilling (gb3423-82) is a seamless pipe for drill pipe, core rod and casing for diamond core drilling.
Seamless tubing for oil drilling (yb528-65) is a seamless tubing used for both ends of oil drilling for internal or external thickening.Steel pipe is divided into two types, turning wire and non-turning wire.
10. Ship with carbon steel seamless tube (GB5213-85) is the manufacturing of ship class I pressure piping, pressure piping Ⅱ, boiler and overheating for carbon steel seamless tube.Carbon steel seamless pipe wall temperature does not exceed 450 ℃, the alloy steel seamless tube wall temperature over 450 ℃.
Automobile semi-axle tube seamless tube (gb3088-82) is the manufacture of automobile semi-axle tube and drive axle shell shaft tube of high quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel hot-rolled seamless tube.
12. High-pressure oil pipe for diesel engine (gb3093-86) is a cold-drawn seamless pipe for manufacturing high-pressure pipe of diesel engine injection system.
13. Precision seamless tube for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder (gb8713-88) is a precision seamless tube cold-drawn or cold-rolled with precise diameter size for manufacturing hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder.
14. Cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless pipe (gb3639-83) is used for mechanical structure, hydraulic equipment of high dimensional accuracy and good surface finish cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless pipe.Precision seamless tube manufacturing machinery or hydraulic equipment, etc., can greatly save machining time, improve material utilization rate, and is conducive to improving product quality.
15. Stainless steel seamless tubes for structure (GB/ t14975-1994) are hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless tubes made of stainless steel of corrosion-resistant pipes and structural parts and components widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, medical, food and machinery industries.
Seamless stainless steel tubes for fluid transport (GB/ t14976-1994) are seamless tubes, hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold-drawn (rolled), made of stainless steel for fluid transport.
17. Shaped seamless tube is the general term for seamless tubes of other cross-section shapes except circular tubes.According to the different shape and size of the steel tube section, it can be divided into isowall-thickness profiled seamless tube (code D), isowall-thickness profiled seamless tube (code BD), variable diameter profiled seamless tube (code BJ).Profiled seamless tubes are widely used in various structural parts, tools and mechanical parts.Compared with the round pipe, the special-shaped pipe generally has a greater moment of inertia and section modulus, has a greater resistance to bending and torsion, can greatly reduce the weight of the structure, save steel.
Three, the characteristics of seamless pipe
Smaller outside diameter.
2. High precision can do small batch production
3. The cold-drawn product has high precision and good surface quality.
4. The cross area of steel tube is more complex.
5. The steel tube has better performance and dense metal
We are a supplier of seamless steel tubes，If you require further information or you do not see what yo need in our web,please do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be happy to help firstname.lastname@example.org