Equal diameter welded tee
Basic parameters: socket welding for dn15-dn50, butt welding for DN65 and above.
Stainless steel tube → blanking → bulging → punching forming → flat head → welding mouth (or interface) → solid fusion treatment → whitening → grinding welding mark → polishing → air pressure detection → surface detection → labeling and qualification certificate → packaging and storage.
1. Execution and Reference Standards: GB/T 12771-2000 Welded Stainless Steel Pipe for Fluid Transport and GB/T 12459-2005 Seamless Steel Pipe Fittings for Butt Welding.
2. Working temperature: - 40 ~200 C;
3. Tensile strength: not less than 520 Mpa, elongation not less than 35%, the measured value of this product is 733 Mpa;
4. Flattening experiment: Flattening the pipe to 1/3 of the outer diameter, there will be no cracks or cracks;
5. Air pressure test: each pipe is tested by 1.6 Mpa air pressure test.
6. Pressure test: After connecting the pipe with the fittings, there is no leakage at the joint under the condition of 2.5 Mpa and holding pressure for 5 minutes.
7. Drawing test: The drawing force of socket argon arc welded pipe is 3 times of the national standard.
8. Corrosion resistance: The welds of pipe fittings are not corroded by salt spray test.