1. Aluminum tube: it is made of pure aluminum or aluminum alloy and extruded into a hollow metal tube along its longitudinal length.
2. Aluminum alloy pipe: it is made of aluminum and other metals and processed into central control metal pipe material.
1. Aluminum tube: it is a kind of high-strength duralumin, which can be strengthened by heat treatment. It has medium plasticity in annealing, rigid quenching and hot state. It has good spot welding performance. When gas welding and argon arc welding are used, aluminum tube tends to form intergranular crack. After quenching and cold work hardening, the machinability of aluminum tube is good, but it is not good in annealing state.
2. Aluminum alloy pipe: aluminum alloy has low density, but high strength, close to or more than high-quality steel, good plasticity, and can be processed into various profiles, with excellent conductivity, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance. It is widely used in industry, with the use only less than steel.
1. Aluminum tube: used in all walks of life, such as: automobile, ship, aerospace, aviation, electrical, agriculture, electromechanical, household, etc
2. Aluminum alloy pipe: it has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automobile, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding and chemical industry.