Lap Joint Pipe Flanges is actually a combination of two things, loose flange ring and flanging nipple.Loosen the sleeve outside the flanging nipple, the flanging nipple and the pipe are butt welded. The flange is no contact with the medium, so the flanging nipple is required to be the same as the pipe material. The material of the flange body can be completely different from the pipe material.
Material: Carbon steel,alloy steel,stainless steel
Production Standard:GB9112,ANSIB16.5,ANS11.47,JIS,DIN2527,UNI2276,BS4504 and so on
Series:A and B
The flange connection process :
First, the connection between a flange and a pipe shall meet the following requirements:
1. The centers of the pipe and flange should be at the same level.
2. The sealing surface of the pipe center and flange is 90 degrees in vertical.
3. The position of flange bolt on the pipe should be consistent.
Second,requirements of gaskets are as follows:
1. For a same pipe, flanges with the same pressure should choose the same gasket so that they can be exchanged.
2. For ducts with rubber sheets, gaskets should also be rubber.
Lap joint pipe flanges is suitable for the connection of steel, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals and stainless acid-resistant steel containers and corrosion-resistant pipelines.Therefore, it is especially used on corrosive medium pipelines.Generally used when the temperature and pressure are not high and the medium is corrosive.
JDSTEELPIPE is a professional supplier of high quality lap joint pipe flanges. If you have some planning or inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.