welded pipe fitting is a general term for the components of the Pipe system that play the role of connection, control, diversion, sealing and support.Pipe fittings connected to pipes by welding.Including elbow, flange, tee, reducing pipe, sealing head products.
Welded Pipe Fitting are pressure - bearing pipe fittings.According to the different processing technology, it is divided into four categories, namely butt welding pipe fitting (divided into weld and no weld), socket welding and threaded pipe fitting, flange pipe fitting.
Weld pipe fitting dimensions According to utility cent
1.used for pipe interconnecting pipe fittings: flange, union, pipe hoop, clamp, clip sleeve, throat hoop, etc
2. change the direction of the pipe fitting: elbow
3. change the pipe diameter of the pipe fittings: reducing (reducing pipe), reducing elbow, branch table, reinforcing pipe
4. Add pipe fittings for pipe branch: three-way and four-way
5. Pipe fittings used for pipeline sealing: gasket, raw material belt, thread, flange blind plate, pipe plugging, blind plate, sealing head, welding plug
6. Pipe fittings used for fixing pipelines: clasp, towing hook, lifting ring, bracket, bracket, pipe clamp, etc
1. Divided by material:
Carbon steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB, WPC
Alloys: ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-wp 12-wp 11-wp 5-wp 91-wp911, 15Mo3 15CrMoV, 35CrMoV
Stainless steel :ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304l-304h-304ln-304n
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316 l - 316 - h - 316 ln - 316 - n - 316 ti
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347h
Low temperature steel :ASTM/ASME A402 wpl3-wpl 6
High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70
Cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum alloy, plastic, argon brick, PVC, PPR, RFPP, etc.
It can be divided into pushing, pressing, forging, casting and so on.