ASTM A53 Grade B Carbon Steel Pipe is having numbers of good qualities to offer due to which it has become a perfect choice, particularly for tough industrial applications. High tensile strength, good dimensional accuracy, fine surface finishes, rugged construction, holds high heat, toughness, non-corrosive, easy to use, formability, etc features is making it the right choice. Also, the product is having the ability to resist general corrosion, stress corrosion cracking, crevice corrosion, oxidation, general corrosion, and pitting.
1. Specifications：ASTM A53/ ASME SA53 Grade B
2. Nominal Pipe Size：2″ to 24″ O.D.
3. Wall Thickness：SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, STD, SCH40, SCH60, XS, SCH80, SCH100, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS DIN, JIS standard thickness
4. Coating：3PE, FBE, Black, Varnished
5. Length：20 ft (6M), 40 ft (12M), Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length.
6. Sizes：1/2" NB - 36" NB
7. Pipe Ends：Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded end pipe
Composition ranges for ASTM A53 GR. B Pipes
Chemical Composition (%) Max.
Mechanical properties of ASTM A53 GR. B Pipes
Mechanical Properties, Min.
Some other industries that use the ASTM A53 Grade B Carbon Steel Pipe are generator plants, natural gas transmission, refineries, compressor stations, and steam conduction.
If you require further information or you do not see what yo need in our web,please do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be happy to help firstname.lastname@example.org