Three links also known as pipe fittings or three-way pipe fittings, three-way joints, etc. Mainly used to change the direction of the fluid, used in the main pipe to branch the pipe. It can be classified by diameter. Generally made of carbon steel, cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum alloy, plastic, argon, pvc and other materials.
Division by production method
Top, pressing, forging, casting, etc.
Technical parameters of the three links
1. working temperature: -40 ℃ ~ 200 ℃;
2. corrosion resistance: pipe fittings weld through salt spray test no corrosion.
3.tensile strength: not less than 520 MPA, elongation not less than 35, the measured value of this product is 733 Mpa;
4. flattening experiment: when the pipe fittings are flattened to 1 / 3 of the outer diameter, there will be no cracks or cracks;
5. execution and reference Standard: GB/T 12771-2000 stainless Steel welded Pipe for fluid conveying and GB/T 12459-2005 Steel butt welded Seamless Pipe fittings.
6.pressure test: after connection between pipe and fittings, there is no leakage in the connection under the condition of 2. 5 Mpa, pressure keeping 5min;
7. drawing test: the connecting drawing force of the inserted argon arc welding pipe fittings is 3 times that of the national standard;
8. pressure test: each fitting was tested by 1. 6 Mpa.
Because of its convenience and simplicity, three-way pipe fittings are widely used in chemical industry, civil construction, mechanical manufacturing, shipbuilding and so on.
If you require further information or you do not see what yo need in our web,please do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be happy to help you.
contact us any time：email@example.com